- Report: LTE does not Increase Data Traffic Exponentially; No Shift to Video 20 April 2014 | 7:30 am
- Citrix: Smartphone Users Want Sponsored Data; Blame MNOs for Video Stalling 19 April 2014 | 7:30 am
- DSC Deployments : Entel [Bolivia] Uses Ulticom to Optimize Diameter Signaling 18 April 2014 | 7:30 am
- PCC Deployments : YooMee [Côte d’Ivoire] Deployed Broadband Systems Platform in 3 Months 17 April 2014 | 7:30 am
- Netflix: Comcast Performance Improved by 65% 16 April 2014 | 7:30 am
Creating, Controlling & Monetising Intelligent End-to-End Traffic Solutions
We’re Moving: After 5 years in London, BBTM will be moving to the (hopefully) warmer shores of Barcelona!
Intelligently Grow: The programme continues to evolve as we grow our Network Intelligence Special Focus day into a two day Summit co-located at BBTM and in partnership with the NIA
More Choice: 2014 will be also be co-located with our Big Data & Real Time Analytics meaning we now have 3 key tracks: Traffic Management, Big Data & Real Time Analytics, Network Intelligence
Get Involved: Initial research has begun so if you would like to participate and / or help shape this year’s biggest topics, email email@example.com for more details
Having held the 5th annual Broadband Traffic Management Congress in November 2013, the event is firmly established as the industry’s leading network and service event. Welcoming global operators, OTT players and regulators, BBTM meets the increasing demand for high speed quality services through the creation of intelligent end-to-end traffic solutions. Showcasing the very latest challenges and innovative solutions in both core and radio access networks, BBTM presents key strategies for the integration of intelligence into your network
- Special pre conference focus day on Network Intelligence and Analytics in Partnership with NIA
- 4 tracks over two days with brand new content on Policy Control for LTE, Optimisation Strategies, Cloud Based Traffic Management Strategies and Developing Mobile Video Over Multiple Screens.
- 3rd Annual Broadband Traffic Management Awards was back as the industries only recognised awards and we were excited to announce our new Innovation Accelerator to celebrate the new start up players within the space.
- Brand new workshop on the Internet of Things hosted by I Am Digital - This is not to be missed!
At Broadband Traffic Management Congress, our Executive Speed Networking sessions, held during the
conference morning breaks, gave our industry vendors the opportunity to connect with a wide range of senior level operators from the industry.
On Day 1, 16 service providers lined up against 16 vendors, with another 13 service providers and 13 vendors taking part on day 2. Service providers that took part included:
PTCL, Orange, Telecom Italia, EE, TDF, Three, TDC, Deutsche Telekom, TNO, BT , Vodafone Ghana, Pelephone, BskyB
In addition to the Executive Speed Networking sessions, Informa Head of VIP Relations, Lauren Menzies worked closely with each of the sponsors and exhibitors to organise a number of pre-scheduled meetings with their target audience.
In total, we organised 133 one-to-one meetings between sponsors and their selected targets!
The speed networking was run very efficiently bringing operators and vendors together in a very non-confrontational manner.
Alan Nicolson, Dialogic
The speed networking was a really efficient way to meet operators. I have made new contacts and walk away with more leads than usual this year. Hope to see it back at future events.
Ben Toner, Chemring Technology Solutions
“This dinner provided us with a fantastic and valuable opportunity to network with senior speakers and attendees outside the confines of the conference”
Gordon Rawling, Senior Director Marketing, Oracle
Taking place on 12th NOVEMBER 2013, the awards ceremony was free for all delegates to attend.
To celebrate and give recognition to achievements made by those in the traffic management industry, we were delighted to present our 3rd Annual Broadband Traffic Management Awards. All conference delegates were invited to attend the evening reception on day one of the event (12th November) where the winners were announced.
The Awards were independently judged by an esteemed panel of analyst judges prioritising quality, innovation and leadership.
The 2013 categories open for entry were:
- Best Cloud Based Solution for Traffic Management
- Best Use of Traffic Management for Improving Customer Experience
- Best Content Optimisation Tool for Managing Video Streaming
- Best Mobile Offload Solution for Enhancing Customer Experience
- Most Innovative Tool for Driving Real Time Intelligence
- Best Real Time Charging Platforms for Customers
What does it mean to be a winner?
- Reinforce client relationships
- Stand out among your peers
- Make headlines on an international scale
- Network with the industry’s most influential people
Keep checking the website and follow @bbtm_Events on twitter for information on the 2014 BBTM Awards
Broadband Traffic Management 2013 Videos
I had a chance to talk to a lot of vendors face to face. We discussed a lot of solutions – I was amazed by the technology improvements!Mohammed Al Serier, Chief Engineer Access Planning & Design, Mobily
I think everybody who is in the industry really needs to be here, not just because your competitors are here, but because the people you want to sell to are here as well. It’s nice from an operator point of view because they get to meet with different players and piece together solutions.Jonathan Gordon, Director Marketing, Allot Communications
I think the conference has been outstanding. Very well organised and compact show – you could meet a lot of peopleVikram Chadha, Senior Director Pricing, Du