- Verizon Acquires EdgeCast; Will it Serve DT and TeliaSonera? 10 December 2013 | 8:30 am
- [Analysys Mason]: Business Models for Application-based Pricing 9 December 2013 | 8:30 am
- New Intel Platform Provides 140 Gbps of DPI 8 December 2013 | 8:30 am
- PeerApp Deployed by 3 out of the top 4 Korean Network Operators 7 December 2013 | 8:30 am
- XL Axiata [Indonesia] Demos Huawei's Mobile Bandwidth on Demand 6 December 2013 | 8:30 am
Creating, Controlling & Monetising Intelligent End-to-End Traffic Solutions
Having held the 5th annual Broadband Traffic Management Congress in November 2013, the event is firmly established as the industry’s leading network and service event. Welcoming global operators, OTT players and regulators, BBTM meets the increasing demand for high speed quality services through the creation of intelligent end-to-end traffic solutions. Showcasing the very latest challenges and innovative solutions in both core and radio access networks, BBTM presents key strategies for the integration of intelligence into your network
- Special pre conference focus day on Network Intelligence and Analytics in Partnership with NIA
- 4 tracks over two days with brand new content on Policy Control for LTE, Optimisation Strategies, Cloud Based Traffic Management Strategies and Developing Mobile Video Over Multiple Screens.
- 3rd Annual Broadband Traffic Management Awards was back as the industries only recognised awards and we were excited to announce our new Innovation Accelerator to celebrate the new start up players within the space.
- Brand new workshop on the Internet of Things hosted by I Am Digital - This is not to be missed!
Network Intelligence Focus Day, 11th November 2013
With the deployment of LTE becoming common place, there is a growing complexity in IP transactions that carriers urgently need to control. Expanding capacity is vital but through the use of intelligence, DPI and extracting metadata in real time. Network Intelligence is a fast emerging area of opportunity for operators and this brand new focus day is a must attend.
Working in partnership with the Network Intelligence Alliance, the 2013 event presented the first ever Network Intelligence Focus Day taking place on the 11th November covering key areas:
- How and where you can create capacity
- Demand forecasts: What is causing congestion?
- Creating newly defined APIs
- Deploying actionable intelligence
- Analytics: How telco’s can monetise customer data
- How is growing demand impacting regulation?
Taking place on 12th NOVEMBER 2013, the awards ceremony was free for all delegates to attend.
To celebrate and give recognition to achievements made by those in the traffic management industry, we were delighted to present our 3rd Annual Broadband Traffic Management Awards. All conference delegates were invited to attend the evening reception on day one of the event (12th November) where the winners were announced.
The Awards were independently judged by an esteemed panel of analyst judges prioritising quality, innovation and leadership.
The 2013 categories open for entry were:
- Best Cloud Based Solution for Traffic Management
- Best Use of Traffic Management for Improving Customer Experience
- Best Content Optimisation Tool for Managing Video Streaming
- Best Mobile Offload Solution for Enhancing Customer Experience
- Most Innovative Tool for Driving Real Time Intelligence
- Best Real Time Charging Platforms for Customers
What does it mean to be a winner?
- Reinforce client relationships
- Stand out among your peers
- Make headlines on an international scale
- Network with the industry’s most influential people
Keep checking the website and follow @bbtm_Events on twitter for information on the 2014 BBTM Awards
I had a chance to talk to a lot of vendors face to face. We discussed a lot of solutions – I was amazed by the technology improvements!Mohammed Al Serier, Chief Engineer Access Planning & Design, Mobily
I think everybody who is in the industry really needs to be here, not just because your competitors are here, but because the people you want to sell to are here as well. It’s nice from an operator point of view because they get to meet with different players and piece together solutions.Jonathan Gordon, Director Marketing, Allot Communications
I think the conference has been outstanding. Very well organised and compact show – you could meet a lot of peopleVikram Chadha, Senior Director Pricing, Du