- NI Deployments : TIM [Brazil] Uses Commprove to Control LTE Performance 19 May 2013 | 7:30 am
- TM Deployments : Mobily [Saudi Arabia] Uses Ericsson SSR 8000 18 May 2013 | 1:30 pm
- AT&T 1-800 Maybe Based on Advertising Revenue Sharing 18 May 2013 | 7:30 am
- U.S. Department of State RFI for DPI 17 May 2013 | 1:30 pm
- [ABI]: 10B Wireless Devices today, 30B in 2020 17 May 2013 | 7:30 am
Managing the Data Explosion and Monetising the Network
BBTM 2013Call for Papers at BBTM 2013 is now OPEN!!
With consumer demand evolving with the availability of content, increased speed and expanding network capabilities, LTE has amplified the need for traffic management and network intelligence. As the globes only dedicated traffic management forum i'm pleased to announce we are now open for papers.
Do you have an interesting case study to share? Do you want to be seen as thought leader in the field?Please contact Mark Callender at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 017 4890 for further details
2012 Event Video
E-NewsletterSubscribe to our popular newsletter to receive artless and contributions from our leading analysts
With thoughts and stories on the developing ecosystem, ensure you are kept up to speed with the very latest in BBTM through our monthly e-newsletter.
If you have an interesting story to share - please do get in touch at email@example.com
Click here to subscribe to our newsletter
Taking place on 6th NOVEMBER 2012, the awards ceremony is free for all delegates to attend.
To celebrate and give recognition to achievements made by those in the traffic management industry, we are delighted to present our 2nd Annual Broadband Traffic Management Awards! Entries will be accepted from 13th August until the 3rd October, when our judging panel will receive and begin to review the submissions. All conference delegates are invited to attend the evening reception on day one of the event (6th November) where the winners will be announced.
The Awards will be independently judged an esteemed panel of analyst judges prioritising quality, innovation and leadership.
THE 2012 CATEGORIES OPEN FOR ENTRY ARE:
- Best Signaling Solution for Traffic Management
- Best Use of Traffic Management for Improving Customer Experience
- Best Content Optimisation Tool for Managing Video Streaming
- Best Mobile Offload Solution for Enhancing Customer Experience
- Most Innovative Tool for Driving Real Time Intelligence
- Best Real Time Charging Platforms for Customers
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A WINNER?
- Reinforce client relationships
- Stand out among your peers
- Make headlines on an international scale
- Network with the industry’s most influential people
To submit your entry please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (20) 701 74890
Broadband Traffic Management 2011 Gallery
I had a chance to talk to a lot of vendors face to face. We discussed a lot of solutions – I was amazed by the technology improvements!Mohammed Al Serier, Chief Engineer Access Planning & Design, Mobily
I think everybody who is in the industry really needs to be here, not just because your competitors are here, but because the people you want to sell to are here as well. It’s nice from an operator point of view because they get to meet with different players and piece together solutions.Jonathan Gordon, Director Marketing, Allot Communications
I think the conference has been outstanding. Very well organised and compact show – you could meet a lot of peopleVikram Chadha, Senior Director Pricing, Du